The Wilson County Fair is 19-27 August 2016. That’s nine days of fun, food, friends and sweat. Then there’s the day before the fair starts, Thursday, 18 August, which is check-in day for many of the competitions, and the day after the fair, Sunday, 28 August, which is tear down and pick up day. Prepare yourself!
Wilson County Master Gardener Association will be heavily involved in the Fair. It takes a lot of volunteers and a lot of hours too. Listed below are the various tasks and assignments WCMG either sponsors or assists with. If you can volunteer for any of these, please do so by clicking the appropriate link and following the instructions on the individual pages, or by signing up at the next WCMG meeting, Tuesday, 5 July 2016..
- Friday, 12 August 2016, 4:00- 8:00 PM – Wine Check In One Week before the Fair
- Saturday, 13 August 2016, 8:30- 1:00 PM – Wine Judging One Week before the Fair
Crop Show Check In
- Thursday, 18 August 2016, 1:00-6:00 – Crop Check In Day before the Fair
Ask A Master Gardener Booth & Vegetable Demo Garden
- Thursday, 18 August 2016, 1:00-7:00 – Flower Show Check-In Day before the Fair
- 19 – 27 August — Flower Show Attendant Schedule