- 2—9 oz packages oyster crackers
- 1-16 oz package cheese-flavored fish-shaped crackers
- 1-16 oz package miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1-1oz package dry ranch dressing mix
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a large roasting pan, combine crackers and pretzels.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon pepper seasoning, dill, ground red pepper, and ranch dressing mix. Pour over cracker mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool completely. Store mixture up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Download: Belinda’s Zesty Snack Mix