Belinda’s Funny Bones
- Half package (7 ounces) white meltable candy wafers
- 36 pretzel sticks and thin rods of various lengths
- 72 mini marshmallows (about 1 cup)
Follow the instructions on the candy wafers package to melt the candy in a wide bowl. For each bone, press marshmallows onto both ends of a pretzel stick or rod, with the marshmallows’ flat sides parallel to the pretzel. Dip each pretzel into the melted candy to coat it. Lift it out with a fork, letting the excess drip back into the bowl. Place the bone onto a sheet of waxed paper to set at room temperature. Bleached white bones never tasted so delicious.
Belinda’s Mr. Bones
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1 can white frosting or small tube white frosting
- Chocolate cupcakes (already made)
- Yogurt-covered white chocolate pretzels
- Small mini chocolate chips
- Small tube black decorating gel
- Small candy bones
- White 6-inch lollipop sticks
Spread canned chocolate frosting on cupcake. Insert a white 6-inch lollipop stick into center. Thread 3 yogurt-covered pretzels onto stick, holding each in place with a dab of white frosting. Press 2 small mini chips into a marshmallow to make eyes. Draw a mouth with the black decoration gel. Place marshmallow on stick. Decorate cupcake with small candy bones.
Download: Belinda’s Mr. Bones & Funny Bones