Volunteer forms for the various Wilson County Master Gardener activities before and during the fair are listed below. The Wilson County Fair is 18-26 August 2017.
That’s nine days of fun, food, friends, and sweat. Then there’s the day before the fair starts, Thursday, 17 August, which is check-in day for many of the competitions, and the day after the fair, Sunday, 27 August, which is tear down and pick up day. Prepare yourself.
As always, the Wilson County Master Gardener Association will be heavily involved during the Fair. It takes a lot of volunteers and a lot of hours to pull it off too. Listed below are the various tasks and assignments with hyperlinks to schedules and lists of those who have already volunteered. If you can volunteer for any of these, please do so by clicking the appropriate link and following the instructions on the individual pages.
Wine Show — ( Veterans Building )
- Friday, 11 August 2017 from 4:00 – 7:00 PM – Wine Check In – FULL
- Saturday, 12 August 2017 from 8:30 AM – Noon-ish – Wine Judging –
- Sunday, 27 August 2017 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM – Wine Pick-up – FULL
Current List of Volunteers – updated: 01 August 2017
Ask A Master Gardener Booth & Vegetable Demo Garden
- 18 – 26 August 2017 – Ask a Master Gardener Booth
- 18 – 26 August 2017 – Demonstration Garden Attendant
Current List of Volunteers – updated: 15 August 2017
Flower Show Attendants — ( Arnett Education Building )
- Thurs. & Fri., 17-18 August 2017 – Flower Show Check-In – FULL
- 18 – 26 August — Flower Show Host / Hostess –
Fruit & Vegetable Check-in — ( new Expo Center )
Current List of Volunteers – updated: 12 July 2017